[rollei_list] Re: E6 Film exposed question

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 12:52:49 -0400

Marvin Wallace wrote:

> Hi All,
> Im Marvin, I would like to ask if there is a big difference between the
> Planar on the 3.5E model compared to 3.5F. I am sure that you are asked this
> question a lot but I would like to know weather it is worth the upgrade.
> How would you compare the Summicron with the Planar.

Hi Marvin -

All 3.5 Planars are identical on all Rollei TLRs. The Summicron is a fast
small format lens and frankly it is hard to compare apples and oranges...

You will get superior performance by lab measures out of the MF Planar if
for no other reason than the difference in format...

Eric Goldstein