[rollei_list] E6 Film exposed question

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rolleiusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 08:50:30 -0700

Quick question for the group. Yesterday I went to pick up my E6 film
taken with my Rollei T last week. This is the first time that the film
came back blank. The film was completely exposed to light,
edge-to-edge. The lab has been doing my film for year, and they are
extremely reliable. It was a new roll. Could the film have simply been
bad or perhaps x-rayed somehow to completely expose it?
I will run another roll through the T to see what happens. I checked
the camera for leaks, none. And the shutter open as it should. So
there is nothing mechanically wrong with it. Any ideas would be
appreciated.

--=20
Peter K
=D3=BF=D5=AC