[rollei_list] Re: Dryzone (was Items FS 13 MAY 2005 )

  • From: John Lehman <al7jj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 02:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

Rob wrote:

> Have been considering a "Dryzone" for my 5x7 field view and gear.
> What do you think of the size - I've never seen one in real life
> before :)

I have one which I got to carry my Nikon gear during a rainforest trek
two years ago; it is also great for Alaska autumn weather.  Altho I
usually use it for medium format, it can hold my 4x5 field camera (a
Shen Hao) and accessories.  As mentioned, the harness is very good.

Unfortunately, I can't answer specific questions on dimensions, since I
am in Germany at the moment, and the bag is in Alaska.

John Lehman
College, Alaska USA (in Cologne Germany through June)