[rollei_list] Re: Checking shutter speeds...Compur shutters reliability

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 01:37:22 +0000 (GMT)

I'd like to add that __for collectors cameras__ in one
of the Rollei Technical Report last pages the auhor
recommends sewing-machine oil free of resin and acid
and Medical Vaseline to replace oils and grease
mentioned in the Rollei Repair Factory manual to
service the cameras, this recommendation does not
include the shutters according I wrote previously.-

All the best
Carlos

--- Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>