[rollei_list] Re: Carl Zeiss/F&H RB 50/30 aerial camera

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 10:05:04 -0300

Hi John:
             Almost incredible, I found in the Web a 1942 manual for
the Rb. 20/30, Rb. 50/30 and Rb.75/30 aerial cameras, it's in German
of course. It seems there is no mention about the lenses used, it
shows the way to fit a dedicated filter and the way to connect the
motors, however it also shows a camera diagram with the lens diagram,
it's a four elements with the elements very close between them, the
first element is 100% flat (perhaps this is the filter) and it does
not have iris, One of the photographs shows the lens ring in part, but
you only can distinguish the word "Hersteller 3I4 Nr xxxx , it has
other ring with a scale and some others unreadable letters and
numbers.-