[rollei_list] Re: Carl Zeiss/F&H RB 50/30 aerial camera

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 07:21:05 -0300

Hi John:
              Your description really looks like the diagrams and
photographs in the manual I mentioned yesterday, but I think that lens
could be made by CZ after the war for "pacific" aerial missions, I was
enlarging some images from the 1942 manual and the info in the lens
barrel looks coded from the manufacturer (Hersteller) up to the lens
features, it makes sense for a war time.

Carlos