[rollei_list] Re: Camera Question

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 22:38:37 -0700

Marvin.

Yes, I have intimate experience with the Super Ikonta B. It is a superb
camera,
whose f2.8 80mm Zeiss Tessar gives results very similar to the Planars
in my
Hasselblad or Rolleiflex.  I cannot tell the difference in 10x10 prints.
The camera
is very small and compact, but extremely solid. It is a keeper.

Jerry