[rollei_list] Re: Buying Frustrations: WTB Rolleiflex 3.5 F or E etc.

  • From: "Marvin Wallace" <Marvin0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 21:32:10 +0700

Can anyone help? I have a Graflex 6x9 which would appear to be an item of'
American design genius'.

In order to use it effectively I need a new Kalart rangefinder that will fit
this  camera, can any one help me, or point me in the right direction to
acquire one.

Can anyone comment on these Cameras-the quality of the lenses and also its
ergonomics.

In particular, I am thinking of mounting The Graflex with a Schneider
Xenotar, I would also like to try the 105 Voigtlander Apo Lanthar; has any
body tried either of these press camera lenses?

Regards,
Marvin.