[rollei_list] Re: Birthdays in Argentina

  • From: Mark Rabiner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 18:31:07 -0500

> Happy Birthday to Carlos.
> Aint Facebook great?!
> Dennis

For the Birthday reason alone Facebook is worth it.
I'm a new guy in a new city with few to no friends as of yet so a birthday
could be  a bit of a downer.
But this and last year my friends from Portland Oregon where I spent the
last 33.3 years. Chicago where I went to high school. St. Louis college.
And Long island where I went to early Grammer school all wished me happy
birthday.  All on the very same page. Plus a bunch of Leica friends from the
LHSA and the LUG and friends from summer camp in  East Troy Wisconsin.
But I turn down blowing out digital candles. And I'm a "fan" of nothing.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner