[rollei_list] Re: BOOK: The Rollei Book by Heering

  • From: J Patric Dahlén <jenspatricdahlen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 23:07:01 +0000

From: forberg@xxxxxxxxx
> The other books from Walther Heering I'd like to recommend are:
> Das Goldene Buch der Rolleiflex, 1. bis 10. tausend (I suppose this means
> first edition?), Walther Heering Verlag in Harzburg, 1935 (german)
> Im Zauber des Lichts, Eine folge des Goldenen Buches der Rolleiflex, 1. bis
> 20. tausend, Heering-Verlag in Harzburg 1940 (german)

I have them too. They contain lots of interesting photos taken with Rolleis. If
I remember correctly, they are the results of photo competitions? They were
printed only in one edition each.

Another book with Rollei photographs from Heering-Verlag is "Meine Berge -
Meine Kamera" by Hans Baumann, a mountaineer. I don't own this book though.

"Im Zauber der Farbe" is a colour photo book from Heering-Verlag from 1943. The
text pages are printed on cheaper paper because of the war. Only small format
cameras were used, maybe also a Rollei with Rolleikin, but I can't remember.
Printed only in one edition, but easy to find cheap.

/Patric

Vi vet vem du passar ihop med! Klicka här för att få veta!
http://dejting.se.msn.com/channel/index.aspx?trackingid=1002952