[rollei_list] Re: Anybody used this accessory?

  • From: Kenneth Frazier <kennybod@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 13:02:25 -0500

On Mar 2, 2006, at 12:41 PM, Carl Lantz wrote:

I would think that any heavy weight, like a flash with batteries, on the lens board would distort the camera.

If you are interested, I can send a photo of it as I don't have a site to which I can post one.

The flash I would have used is a relatively lightweight one, but I still would be doubtful about mounting anything directly to the lens board. The Sekonic meter, however, is small and very lightweight.

Yes, I'd like to see a photo of your device, since I've got an extra lens hood.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PAW):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn