[rollei_list] Re: 2.8C Xenotar with and w/o Rolleikin

  • From: aghalide@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 12:20:31 +0000

Carlos
How did you get perspective control in the architectural shots?

Ed
-------------- Original message from Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------

During my brief visit to Buenos Aires city last week, after to use the rest of the 35mm film in the 2.8C with the Rolleikin (see below please), I disassembled it from the camera and loaded the 2.8C Xenotar with regular 120 film, a Fuji Superia 100 color negative very close to become out of date, these are some of