[rollei_list] Re: 12 exposures 35mm ... photographs with Rolleikin

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 17:33:44 +0000 (GMT)

Thinking about to upload a photograph taken with
Rolleikin and horizontal format, I forgot to upload
one of the main uses for the Rolleikin: Portraits;
this one taken with Fuji Sensia 100 slide film (please
click on the zoom symbol for the biggest size):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/338592016/

All the best
Carlos

--- Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>