[rollei_list] Re: 12 exposures 35mm ... photographs with Rolleikin

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 19:45:09 +0000 (GMT)

I have uploaded two photographs taken with the 2.8C
Xenotar and the Rolleikin 35mm adapter, one using the
horizontal format and other with the vertical format,
Fuji Superia 100 35mm color negative film. They were
scanned with my flatbed scanner, it's not the best
option for 35mm, high quality scanning for 35mm still
requires a good film scanner. I have no doubt a Rollei
TLR in good condition including the taking  lens of
course and using 35mm film can compete with the best
original 35mm camera regarding image quality:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/337608050/

and the other rectangular image.-

All the best
Carlos