[rodgersorgan] storage limits

  • From: "Carlo Pietroniro" <organist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carlo Pietroniro" <organist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 04:13:46 -0500

I've received many 'exceeded storage limit' warnings from several people'
e-mail addresses. Over the past hour, I've sent out up until page 10 of the
Dethier piece.

If any of you out there have given me hotmail addresses, you must remember that
your limits are ONLY 2MB!!! Check your mail ASAP, and check it often, and if
you've missed any pages, please wait until the entire 20 pages have been sent,
then send a request for each page you missed.

Carlo Pietroniro

-

May all your bloopers be grace notes this hoiliday season! From the Staff at FMP

To unsubscribe or change mail delivery (digest, vacation) go to our website at
www.frogmusic.com/rodgers.html