[rodgersorgan] Re: pipes vs electronics

  • From: Ralph Cullen <rcullen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 08:10:00 -0700

Here is another comment for the mix.::
I have to do a tutorial this afternoon for an organist who is beginning to
teach on a Rodgers T927. He hasn't seen the organ before and wants to
familiarize himself with the features including MIDI.
He said: "I've never played an artificial organ before"
I wont repeat my part of the conversation that followed. Ha ha.
Sufficient to say. My view is entirely in agreement with the concept: It is
a musical instrument and if it is musical, who cares how the sound got out
into the room.
Cheers,
Ralph,
Rodgers New Zealand.