[rodgersorgan] mp3 file uploaded....

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 00:40:39 -0500

For those who enjoy listening to mp3 files, I am uploading the Max Reger
Introduktion & Passacaglia to:

www.frogmusic.com/reger.mp3

It should be available shortly.

Performed on a Rodgers 835 at St. Paul's Episcopal Church in Athens,
Tennessee, my wife, Ellen Jones, CAGO, is the organist.

I had the opportunity to design adn voice this instrument.  Ellen is the
resident organist/choirmaster at this church, which spent some time as a
granary in the earl 1900's before it was cleaned and reopened as a
church once again.

If there is interest I would be glad to post the MIDI file as well...

--
noel jones, aago
athens, tennessee, usa