[rodgersorgan] Re: mp3 file uploaded....

  • From: "Randall J. Smith" <randallsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 15:34:54 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Give us more, Noel!=0D
=0D
Is the 835 all digital??=0D
=0D
Randall=0D
 =0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Date: Saturday, March 01, 2003 12:41:27 AM=0D
To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Subject: [rodgersorgan] mp3 file uploaded....=0D
 =0D
For those who enjoy listening to mp3 files, I am uploading the Max Reger=0D
Introduktion & Passacaglia to:=0D
=0D
www.frogmusic.com/reger.mp3=0D
=0D
It should be available shortly.=0D
=0D
Performed on a Rodgers 835 at St. Paul's Episcopal Church in Athens,=0D
Tennessee, my wife, Ellen Jones, CAGO, is the organist.=0D
=0D
I had the opportunity to design adn voice this instrument. Ellen is the=0D
resident organist/choirmaster at this church, which spent some time as a=0D
granary in the earl 1900's before it was cleaned and reopened as a=0D
church once again.=0D
=0D
If there is interest I would be glad to post the MIDI file as well...=0D
=0D
--=0D
noel jones, aago=0D
athens, tennessee, usa=0D
-------------------------------=0D
frog music press=0D
rodgers organ users group=0D
www.frogmusic.com=0D
=0D
=0D
Just Published! Using the PR-300 Sequencer Voice Module by Frog Music Pre=
ss=0D
----=0D
To unsubscribe or change mail delivery (digest, vacation)=0D
go to www.frogmusic.com/rodgers.html=0D
=0D
=0D
=2E=20

-- Type: image/gif
-- File: IMSTP.gif

Just Published! Using the PR-300 Sequencer Voice Module by Frog Music Press
----
go to www.frogmusic.com/rodgers.html