[rodgersorgan] Without MIDI - followup...

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 15:39:36 -0400

Just got the following message.

I sent this group member some midi files to try on the Clavinova with Disk
Drive
they have in the church....this is the church that has an older Rodgers without
MIDI.

"I tried the Heritage midi with the Yamaha Clavinova at church and it works
great!!  I practiced with the midi at home by putting my laptop computer on
the organ and playing the midi on the laptop, so I had the timing and some
practice done before trying it at church w/the Yamaha.  The only problem is
the Yamaha is on the other side of the church from the organ, so I would put
the disk in, press play and then run across the sanctuary to the organ.
Week from Sunday, I am playing one of the hymns, and my husband is going to
do the press play for me so I don't have to do the fast run in front of the
congregation."

"How much do I owe you?  I saw on your website that you take payments via
PayPal.  I'm now going to look at your Christmas music."

We are more than willingly to send out trial music like this for you to try at
your church or home.

--
noel jones, aago
athens, tennessee, usa