[rodgersorgan] Upcoming travels

  • From: "Tom Hoehn" <thoehn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <theatreorgans-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"RTOU" <RTOU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"PipeChat" <pipechat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <clubs-mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<theatreorganpalyersandfans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<pipes_spectacular@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 16:39:50 -0500

List -

I'm on the move again, this time to points west (Florida to Phoenix,
Sacramento and back).  I've gotten a hold of Dave Moreno (caretaker of the
organ at Towe Museum in Sacramento) and will be playing it on Friday
morning.  I'm also going to be playing at Organ Stop Pizza in Mesa on
Wednesday sometime.  Thursday is a day of travel to the Sacramento area and
Saturday will be travel back to Phoenix (after playing for a 50th wedding
anniversary in Auburn, Ca. [the main reason for the trip]). I was informed
of a Valley of the Sun Chapter meeting on Sunday at 3 that I'm going to try
very hard to attend.  I'm looking for other instruments that are available
to play (public or private) on Wednesday either before or after I play at
Organ Stop in Mesa.

Any suggestions and/or inroads would be greatly appreciated.  I'll be
leaving Florida at 6:00am EDT on 1/7/2003 and arriving in Phoenix at
approximately 2:00pm.

If you have any ideas please reply to my mobile e-mail address:
thoehn01@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  with pertinent information, I'll supply my contact
number via private post if necessary.

Thank You all.....
Tom Hoehn, Organist
Tampa Theatre, Tampa, FL
Roaring 20's Pizza & Pipes (substitute)
First United Methodist Church, Clearwater, FL
CFTOS/Manasota/OATOS/HiloBay/CIC-ATOS
http://theatreorgans.com/tomhoehn