[rodgersorgan] Re: Carols and PR300

  • From: Bruce Wagner <bjwagner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 09:29:36 -0600

Hi Jim - from your backyard!

At the Christmas off the cuff sing-a-long I did on the 29th of Dec., I
did "Lo, How A Rose" using French Horn 2 - PC 61 VAR 1 on the melody -
lowering it by an octave, and on another manual - slow strings  PC 60
VAR 0 for the background.  That was the first verse.  Second time thru -
everything on the slow strings with lots of expression.  At the end of
the second time - back to the french horn on melody - but only played
like the first couple of measures is all with slight note changes to
finish it off.  It was also well received.

Bruce Wagner - St. Bernard's in Stewartville