[rodgersorgan] Tom Hoehn debuts at Pizza & Pipes, Florida

  • From: "noel jones, aago" <zimbelstern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 15:55:01 -0400

Lists -

This is just a quick announcement of something very exciting that's
happening to me.

On Saturday August 24th I will be making my debut for the dining public
at
Roaring 20's Pizza and Pipes in Ellenton, FL.  Time will be from 12:30
till
2:30.

This will be my first appearance at Roaring 20's for the general public
(I
have already played for a couple of private affairs) and not the last (I

hope).  If you happen to be in the area a week from Saturday do stop in
and
say hi!.

Tom Hoehn, Organist
Tampa Theatre, Tampa, FL
First United Methodist Church, Clearwater, FL
Roaring 20's Pizza & Pipes (Substitute)
CFTOS/Manasota/OATOS/HiloBay/CIC-ATOS
http://theatreorgans.com/tomhoehn

-=

To unsubscribe or change mail delivery (digest, vacation) go to our website at
www.frogmusic.com

Now shipping:  HERITAGE HYMNS for the PR-300 and organ solo...play with a MIDI
Orchestra.