[rodgersorgan] Re: Locking up the PR300

  • From: "Peggy Bartunek" <bartunek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 13:06:03 -0500

I'm a Rodgers dealer and I've had a cabinet maker making a locking wood
drawer for several years.  It is impossible to remove the PR300 without
unlocking the pull down drawer.  Installation is fairly obvious.  If you are
interested in more information please contact me at <bartunek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
or call me at 1-701-352-2006.

Peggy Bartunek
Rodgers Classic Organs