[rodgersorgan] Title Help! - Contest.

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 23:13:59 -0500

We created a book a Frog Music Press last year, and we think we made a
mistake in titling it:

This is a organ solo with MIDI orchestra book that includes:

Allegro Maestoso, Handel
Arrival of the Queen of Sheba, Handel
Ave Maria, Bach-Gounod
Canon in D, Pachelbel
Celtic Blessing, Traditional Tune
Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring, Bach
Psalm XIX, Marcello
Rondeau, Mouret
Sheep May Safely Graze, Bach
Toccata, Walond
Trumpet Tune & Air, Purcell
Upon This Holy Hour, Gadd

This is all music, except for the last piece that could be played any
time, for any service, or a memorial service or a wedding.

We (well, to be honest, I) called it Wedding Blessings.

Appears to have been a mistake, since it hasn't sold like it should.
It's not the music, it's the title, we are convinced.

We need your help to rename this book.. Send your suggestion to:
noeljones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The person who comes up with the name we chose to put on the book will
get the book and MIDI disk free.

Thank you!

--
noel jones, aago