[rodgersorgan] Re: Thnking caps please....

  • From: EANJR@xxxxxxx
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 11:51:31 EDT

I didn't get the chance to try out the idea but I always thought it would be
interesting to try and connect the different manuals and the pedals to
different colored lights.  Or better yet, try to connect different light
colors to different sounds on the organ, such as red for reeds, gold for
strings, maybe blue for flutes.  I know that there are devices that will
trigger lights based on sound frequency.

Read The Comprehensive Guide to Music for the
Rodgers PR-300 at www.frogmusic.com

Includes music from Rodgers, LifeWay and Frog Music Press

go to our website at www.frogmusic.com/rodgers.html