[rodgersorgan] Re: The Sampler READ ME info and a New Project

  • From: Tom Hoehn <thoehn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 00:25:10 -0400

Noel et al -

That would be extremely beneficial in my case since we have not only the
Pr300-S but a Kurzweil K2500 keyboard as well -- I'd love to be able to
get some of those sounds out from the console.

tom

"noel jones, aago" wrote:

> A file has been added explaining use of the book, The Sampler, and be
> read at the Sampler page at Frog Music....concerns, registrations, Midi
> files and so on. If you have the book, please visit and read.  Then
> download the page with registrations from the left menu.
> www.frogmusic.com/SPSA.html
>
> A New Project
>
> We hope to complete before long a page listing the commands required to
> put an SC-8820 (or other MIDI voice Module) in the chain between the
> PR-300 and the organ, permitting you to use the PR-300 to control newer
> and more voices.
>
> Anyone that has done this and would like to help by sharing settings,
> please email me directly at: gedeckt@xxxxxxxx
>
> --
> noel jones, aago
> athens, tennessee, usa

Tom Hoehn, Organist
http://theatreorgans.com/tomhoehn
Tampa Theatre, Tampa, FL
Roaring Twenties Pizza and Pipes (substitute)
First United Methodist Church, Clearwater, FL
CFTOS/Manasota/OATOS/HiloBay/CIC-ATOS

New Guide to Playing MIDI Voices...with Music you can play in church.  See
Playing MIDI Live at the Organ at Frog Music Press!

To unsubscribe or change mail delivery (digest, vacation) go to our website at
www.frogmusic.com