[rodgersorgan] Re: The Keys ....

  • From: Kzimmer0817@xxxxxxx
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 09:14:06 EDT

Noel,

Thanks for the recommendation.  We ate at Herbie's last night.  We'll be
visiting Key West today.  We're fitting 7 adults and a 2 year old into our
Windstar - that has only 7 seats.  Since the carseat gets its own seat, my
wife and 11 year old share a seat.

I would love to visit some organs while here, but I won't even breathe the
word around my in-laws.  We did find a church - Island Community Church -
that has an early service.  We will be traveling back home Easter Sunday.  As
a general rule, I don't miss church - unless we're traveling - but I
especially hate to miss Easter Sunday.  Somebody my wife knows was from that
particular key and attended Island Community Church.

Looking forward to the long drive home.  We've been listening to an exciting
book on tape, which makes the drive go much faster.  Too bad these things
didn't exist when I was young and had to travel.

Keith

New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com