[rodgersorgan] Re: Skirting the issue...

  • From: "Richard Wildhirt" <rwildhirt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 19:00:56 +0000

Good point, Noel.  If I had my way (and if there was room), I'd move the
organ from our balcony to the front where the praise band is.  That would
getit used more in all our services, particularly with the versatility of
thePR-300.

Richard Wildhirt
Federal Way, WA
St. Luke's Lutheran Church (http://www.stlukesfedway.org[1])
Rodgers 940/PR-300S >From: noel jones >Reply-To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >Subject: [rodgersorgan] Skirting the
issue... >Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 08:45:07 -0400 >>>>Rather than shut down
thediscussion on contemporary music before it turns into a holy war (!)
let's>continue to focus on the organ and its place in worship. >Thanks!
>>noel joens, aago
www.frogmusic.com/rodgersmem.html >>

Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. [2]Get 2 months FREE*.

--- Links ---
   1 http://www.stlukesfedway.org
   2 http://g.msn.com/8HMJENUS/2749
New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com