[rodgersorgan] Re: Season's Greetings

  • From: "Richard Wildhirt" <rwildhirt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 19:40:08 +0000

Noel, you've been extremely faithful in not only answering my questions, but
in providing the means for this communication.  I'm sure I share the
sentiments of all on this list that we appreciative of the time and energy
you provide for this group, and the expertise you so generously share to
helpus all be better at what we do with Rodgers products.

To you, my friend, thank you for all you do, and a very Merry Christmas and
aHappy New Year.

Richard Wildhirt
Federal Way, WA
St. Luke's Lutheran Church
Rodgers 940/PR-300S >From: "noel jones, aago" >Reply-To:
rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >Subject:
[rodgersorgan] Season's Greetings >Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 23:25:54 -0400
>>I hope that your participation has brought you knowledge and joy. >>As we
come to the end of the year, we tend to look back over the year. I >know
thatthere have been messages that I wanted to answer and failed to >in the
rush of things, so to help me finish out the year, if you wrote >me and I
didnot respond to your message, and idea or a thought, please >take time to
let me know so I can wrap up all loose ends and start the >new year fresh!
www.frogmusic.com/rodgers.html