[rodgersorgan] Reverbs for Sale if anyone is interested....

  • From: "PATRICK LANE" <capt737aa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 12:10:11 -0700

Greetings List:

In the course of putting together my 340, I bought several nice reverb units
from various companies.

I finally selected one to keep and I'd like to offer the others for sale to
anyone on the Rodgers list here...

They are:

1.   Roland SRV-3030

2.   Yamaha DSP-1  (Uses a remote so it can be located away from the
console...remote included)

3.   Alesis Microverb III

4.  Alesis Microverb II

I also have a Microverb I which came with the organ, but I haven't even used
it in my setup.

I thought of putting these on ebay but thought I'd offer it to the list here
first.

If anyone has interest at all, please email me and we can chat about price.
I'll give very good prices on these as I won't be needing them any longer.

Pat
http://www.frogmusic.com/nipl.html[1]

Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 [2]and get 2 months FREE*

--- Links ---
   1 http://www.frogmusic.com/nipl.html
   2 http://g.msn.com/8HMWENUS/2731??PS=
New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com