[rodgersorgan] Randall Smith's Church Webpage

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 22:42:53 -0400

Here is a link to our church's brand new website.  It actually will not
be announced to the public until this Sunday.   I thought you and the
members of the group might like to look at it.  Even thought it does not
have a link to the organ  (yet)   you can see the facade, choir and
windows of the church.
Also, my picture is on the staff page!

www.westpointfumc.org <http://www.westpointfumc.org>

Randall

Randall may want to post a little about the organ, behind that case
resides a Hinners Pipe Organ, interfaced to aRodgers 835...

noel

Enter our Free Organ Shoes Contest before November 1st.

New link to Christmas Music at www.frogmusic.com!