[rodgersorgan] Re: Question about using other MIDI modules

  • From: JADulski@xxxxxxx
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 18:27:38 EST

       Rick, I read your question on the Rodgers List, yes you can daisy
chain another module to the Rodgers 807. I have used both a PR-300 and a
Roland 8850 together.
The 8850 has audio in and out so you can use both units at the same time.
When
I store programs on pistons, I actually can double up the sounds. For
example, I can
tune the PR strings a little sharp to the 8850. The sound is fabulous. I can
change variations on the 8850 and create some very rich ensembles. I' ll show
you when
we install the organ. By the way, I was at the church yesterday....WOW..the
sound
should be tremendous.........Jerry