[rodgersorganusers] Question about flooring

  • From: Jennifer Saks <jennifersaks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 17:13:36 -0700

A change of subject here...

We are in the process of deciding what sort of flooring to put in the room that houses our Rodgers organ...living/dining room area...We are thinking hardwood, but also considering tile. Right now we have wall to wall carpet, which I know deadens sound. What do you think? I like the permanence of tile, but we haven't come to a conclusion yet.

Then, the next big thing will be how on earth to move it for doing the work (along with an equally heavy and large china closet).

Jennifer Saks

To unsubscribed, visit this page:

//www.freelists.org/list/rodgersorgan