[rodgersorgan] Re: Pedal help

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 23:01:24 -0400

Maintaining a top-notch Rodgers franchise takes money, talent and commitment to
providing excellent sales assistance and superb long-range service to maintain
and keep the entire fleet working at its best.  Letting a few organs slide
lowers the tone of and organization, as does poor sales representation.  Of the
three I think you will all agree that Money is the easiest to find!
    As Rodgers continues to pull away from the starting gate as it did in 1958
we have seen major, major names fall to the wayside, all because of a lack of
commitment to the market by the manufacturer. While I was not with Rodgers when
they became part of the Roland Group (hard to turn down the highest bidder, the
one that wants you most, isn't it!) the industry tried to cast a pall over the
sale, predicting the end of Rodgers as it was then.  And they were right!  It
got even better.  How did they know?

--
noel jones, aago
athens, tennessee, usa