[rodgersorgan] Re: Patriotic Music

  • From: "Matt G." <caddyorganist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2002 21:10:47 -0500

I used Wilhousky's arrangement of Battle Hymn for piano and choir as an
organ solo. I also played the organ with my church's handbell choir for our
annual Patriotic Musical. We did Eternal Father with O God Our Help. Has
anybody else seen the variations on Yankee Doodle that Diane Bish used in
her Colonial Williamsburg programs? The title says arr. Hewitt/Bish and the
music looks to be written for piano.

Matt G.
CaddyOrganist@xxxxxxxxxxx