[rodgersorgan] Re: PR-300 TO BACK UP PISTON MEMORIES

  • From: George Husson <georganist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 18:03:12 -0700 (PDT)

Ha, ha, Ed.  Well if I take the disk out before, I'm
halfway there.  Just got to find me another PR-300S.
I might feel better if I knew the person responsible
for stealing these was using them on a Rodgers organ,
but I suspect because they look "electronic" they are
fenced for just a few dollars.  Too bad.

--George

New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com