[rodgersorganusers] New member info for posting

  • From: "Jeremy Herrington" <jherrin3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 19:36:08 -0500

Noel ? I e-mailed a copy of my new member posting earlier, but I?ve
shortened it a bit after reading a few others. If you haven?t sent the
other one out, could you send the message below instead?

Thanks!

Jeremy Herrington

-------------------

Hello All,

My name is Jeremy Herrington. I am a Full time Director of Music at
Anona UMC in Largo, Florida (Tampa Bay area). My college years were
spent getting degrees in Voice and Music Education from the University
of Central Florida. I?ve been working in Methodist churches now for
about 14 years, and love working with such a variety of ages and
abilities through the church. My piano and organ skills are poor at
best, and I am currently beginning to study (again) piano, and have just
recently begun lessons with a local organist.

The great news is that our church has just closed a contract with
Central Music to install a new Rodgers 967 organ, along with 4 ranks of
Ruffatti pipes in our Sanctuary! Our organist is very excited, and I
have been amazed with the technological advances in the new Rodgers
instruments, so I?ve decided to learn more on how to play one.  I am
very interested in learning about how to create, edit, and use MIDI with
our new organ, due to be installed December 29th! Thanks Noel (et all)
for offering this service to Rodgers organ users, and I look forward to
learning more about these great instruments!

Jeremy Herrington

Director of Music

Anona UMC

Jherrin3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

---

If you have any difficulty with this or PayPal,
please contact noeljones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for help!