[rodgersorganusers] Problems with MIDI in Custom 4-manual

  • From: Jack <netjack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 20:10:10 -0500

We tried to connect a computer to our Rodgers Custom Four Manual the other
day to try recording in Cakewalk Express. We ran into problems where the
stops could not be changed manually after Cakewalk started (we have the
solenoid drawstops, not the lighted ones). If we attempted to draw a stop
that was in, it immediately was pulled back in. I believe that it is
because of standard setup messages that Cakewalk is sending during setup,
and also after playing a track. I can set it up so it does not send those
messages (all notes off, pitch bend normal, etc.), but I am reluctant to
try it again for fear of causing problems with the organ. Has anyone
experienced anything similar? Thanks!

Jack Cloninger

If you have any difficulty with this or PayPal,
please contact noeljones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for help!