[rodgersorgan] New Christmas CD for Rodgers Organ and Trumpet

  • From: "noel jones, aago" <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 22:56:53 -0400

We now have a CD (Stereo Audio CDs) page, featuring a Christmas CD for
Rodgers Organ, MIDI and Trumpet, performed by Drs. Jeannine and Philip
Cansler, recorded at St. Francis Church, Portland, Oregon.

It's a very good mix of music for organ, organ and trumpet, and organ,
trumpet and MIDI....something for everyone.

This CD and yet another Christmas CD is also pending release and both
would make great Christmas gifts.  Audio samples of both of these Cd's
will be posted shortly.

The Jam Session 1 CD will be moving to the new page over the weekend.
Visit the web site!

--
noel jones, aago
athens, tennessee, usa

-

May all your bloopers be grace notes this hoiliday season! From the Staff at FMP

To unsubscribe or change mail delivery (digest, vacation) go to our website at
www.frogmusic.com/rodgers.html