[rodgersorgan] Re: Mother's Day

  • From: "Matt G." <caddyorganist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 20:45:15 -0500

Actually they're two different tunes. THe one you're talking about "He Keeps
Me Sining" with the hymn tune HE KEEPS ME SINGING and "In My Heart There
Rings a Melody" with the hymn tune "Heart Melody". They're both great hymns.
In our hymnal they are side by side with "Victory in Jesus" on the next page
all in the same key. Makes a great Sunday night prelude along with some
other same key songs in the Testimony section of the hymnal.

Matt G.
CaddyORganist@xxxxxxxxxxx

New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com