[rodgersorgan] Re: Member needs install advice

  • From: JADulski@xxxxxxx
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 13:34:57 EDT

For Dennis Goethe regarding installation of Rodgers.......I would recommend
having
an authorized tech. install the organ for you. Each audio channel is
dedicated to a division. Normally the Great, Choir and Pedal are together.
Place the Swell in the other chamber. After the organ is installed, it will
need to be voiced. This is a little more evolved than working with the new
digital organs on a computer. If you want a well balanced cohesive ensemble,
get someone who understands voicing. Let me know where are and maybe we could
recommend someone in your area. Jerry Dulski
Classic Organ Installations, Loveland Ohio Email jadulski@xxxxxxx