[rodgersorgan] Re: Member needs install advice

  • From: "Tom Hoehn" <thoehn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 13:14:30 -0400

What is the difference between and M-10 and M-10-C?  I have a friend who
purchased about 8 m-10's with s-100 (?) amps for his TO project.  The amps
plugged into the wall and were switched through a control circuit from the
console.  I believe that the plugs were 5-pin din (like midi cable
connectors).  The Walker cabinets that he had all had simple terminals on
the back for screw connections of the speaker cables (standard zip cable).
As far as the placement of the speakers I prefer bouncing the sound off a
reflective surface  rather than have the speakers hit you in the face.  The
Walker cabinet I believe would probably best loaded into a corner.

Tom Hoehn, Organist
Tampa Theatre, Tampa, FL(3/12 Wurlitzer)
Roaring 20's Pizza & Pipes, Ellenton, FL (substitute - 4/42 Wurlitzer)
First United Methodist Church, Clearwater, FL (4/9?- Rodgers/Ruffati/Wicks)
CFTOS/Manasota/OATOS/HiloBay/CIC-ATOS/VotS-ATOS/AGO
http://theatreorgans.com/tomhoehn