[rodgersorgan] Looking for CD of Vierne's Intermezzo

  • From: "John G. Cormack" <jackjack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 13:27:34 -0400

I am trying to learn to play Vierne's Intermezzo.  I have the music in
"Pieces de Fantaisie, Suite 1, for Organ by Louis Vierne, Op.51" starting
on page 14.
As is common with Vierne, the music is filled with accidentals
and requires fingering that my 84 year old fingers find difficult.

I thought that hearing someone play this piece might help me to learn it.
I have searched Amazon.com and the Organ Historical Society
web sites for a CD of it, but I have not had any success.  Does
anyone know of a CD of this music?.

Sincerely,

Jack Cormack

Soon to be published for the Rodgers Organ: Sommer Sonaten für Orgel - Summer
Sonatas for Organ and MIDI Orchestra!