[rodgersorgan] Lauren Gadd...still scratching out notes.

  • From: "noel jones, aago" <zimbelstern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 10:53:20 -0400

Thanks to all who have sent new grandparents Lauren and David Gadd notes
of congratulations...somehow or other Lauren is still able to brave the
August heat to keep on composing Christmas Music in the midst of all
this. (for those Down Under who are approaching Spring, we don't wish
the North American weather on you...and I am sure that includes our
friends Dick Warren and others Up There in Canada) I suppose that her
works will be infused with an extra amount of joy when we all get to
hear them later this year!

Lauren and David have two sons. Ben the Younger, is entering his last
year of high school.  Lauren's mother is an organist, David can
definitely carry a tune and both of Lauren's sons Ben and Erin the Older
are musicians.

We are not sure about Alexander Isaac yet, but music is definitely in
his genes.
--
noel jones, aago
athens, tennessee, usa

Learn how to play Fanfares and Trumpet Tunes with Trumpet, Harpsichord and
Timpani: Go to www.frogmusic.com/SPML.html

To unsubscribe or change mail delivery (digest, vacation) go to our website at
www.frogmusic.com