[rodgersorganusers] Is it too late to order music for Christmas?

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 19:55:47 -0500

We have recently been asked if we are able to ship music in time for
learning for Christmas...

We are shipping same day on most music, especially Christmas music at
this point. Priority mail gets it to you fast.

Remember, there are now four books of Christmas Music for Organ Solo
with MIDI Orchestra on Disk...you play the solo part, registrations for
the organ are provided and the organ part range from easy to medium
difficulty.  Some are manuals only.  You need a PR-300 for this music.

Dan Miller's Christmas Treasures, arrangements of familiar carols, use
MIDI Voice in a different manner, as you play them right along with the
organ stops all live. For this you need a PR-300 or a new MX-200.

Two Fantasias on Carols by Noel Jones are manuals only and may be played
on the organ or, if you prefer, using a MIDI harpsichord.

Last, Four Sacred Folk Tunes (for Organ - no midi)  The Tunes: Quelle
est cette odeur agréable?, The Wexford Carol, Kingsfold, O Waly Waly -
three are used with Christmas texts....are also arranged for Cello ahd
Organ/piano/harpsichord.

Thank you all!

noel jones
frog music press

If you have any difficulty with this or PayPal,
please contact noeljones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for help!