[rodgersorgan] Flea Market Sale

  • From: HANEYRPH@xxxxxxx
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 09:44:21 EST

I have a Maas-Rowe Vibrachime unit. It has 24 rod-like chimes that produce a
beatiful realistic chime sound. It is all self contained, with a small 24
note keyboard and internal speaker with tube amplifier. The wood finish is
nice, and I have replaced the speaker grill cloth. It has cables to interface
with an organ, or to be linked to outdoor speakers and used as an electric
carillon.  Located in West Texas, and you can email for more details.

Clark Haney Wells
haneyrph@xxxxxxx
Rodgers 787i,PR300s
Tahoka, Texas