[rodgersorgan] Flea Market Sale

  • From: Quentsmith@xxxxxxx
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 20:53:00 EST

<PRE>My wife Karen has a near new Rodgers Trillium 927 three manual for sale in
Northern California, it is three months old. We just got delivery today of
our new Rodgers Trillium  967 for concert work and we have no use for two
organs(can only play one at a time!). The list price of the organ without
shipping and sales tax is $58,900. It has ten channels, ten speakers, lighted
drawknob, light oak in color. Karen studied with Richard Purvis for over ten
years and also Ted Alan Worth for some time. The organ has not been abused.
We are asking $41,500 for it. We will pay for all packaging, shipping and
sales tax in the US. Quentin and Karen Smith