[rodgersorganusers] Christmas is coming for Organists without MIDI

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 20:50:38 -0500

Christmas is coming for Organists without MIDI OR Why should the
Organists with MIDI get to have all the fun?

We are creating Audio CD's of our four Christmas Books with MIDI
Orchestra for organists who do not have MIDI.

Organists without MIDI can now perform An Angelic Christmas, A Musical
MIDI Christmas, For Unto Us and Playing for the Christ Child...just hand
the CD to your sound person and play up a storm!

You perform the organ part live....the orchestra plays from the church
sound system.

I have been asked to play at least 10' of "Happy Christmas Music" before
church each of the Sundays of Advent...so An Angelic Christmas will be
heard this Sunday, pipe organ and sound system.

If there is sufficient interest (meaning, if they sell...) we will offer
other books in the same manner.

A link to a sales page will be announced over the weekend.

Just another project from the people that brought you Playing MIDI Live
at the Rodgers Organ!

noel jones

If you have any difficulty with this or PayPal,
please contact noeljones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for help!