[rodgersorgan] Christmas in July - 3 for the price of 2 Sale

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 21:10:39 -0400

Many organists, my wife Ellen included, have had the opportunity this summer to
attend church music conferences. For those who haven't had the "shot in the
arm"
that these events can give you, we are offering a special sale to help get you
excited about playing the organ once again!

 From now until August 1st, Frog Music Press offers the following sale:

Purchase any two books and get a third of your choice FREE!

Place your order on the internet and then email us at: julysale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the name of the third book you would like free.

Prefer to order by check?  Send in the order with your check and list the three
books you want.

Please consider:

Summer Sonatas - "I wasn't sure I'd like to hear the organ with synth
instruments, voices singing "DOO DOO" and marimbas playing, but I love it!"

Royal Ceremonial And Wedding Music: "The people at the wedding liked the full
sound of the MIDI orchestra when I played the organ.  Now of I could only
charge
for the orchestra too..."

Playing Guide to the Trillium Organs - "The music is great! I thought I was
just
getting an instructional how-to manual...I didn't know I'd get new music to
play
and enjoy!"

--
noel jones, aago