[rodgersorgan] Re: Baptists and organs...

  • From: Topa12283@xxxxxxx
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 11:07:32 -0400

The recent suggestions to "stay on topic" prompted me to re-read my last post
concerning locked consoles... and I realize that I forgot a major point:  my
old home church in Savannah, Georgia that started with a Hammond CV and
graduated to an ALWAYS locked Allen TC4 now has a magnificent 4-manual Rodgers!
 It is graced with about 20 ranks of pipes, many of which are in a stunning
case behind the choir.  They even mounted the Trompette-en-Chamade pipes in a
fanfare array over the Baptistry.  Unfortunately, they now have nobody to play
it.

Tom Alderman
Roswell, GA.
New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com